The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a non-profit, educational institution featuring the legendary aircraft carrier Intrepid, the space shuttle Enterprise, the world's fastest jets and a guided missile submarine. Through exhibitions, educational programming and the foremost collection of technologically groundbreaking aircraft and vessels, visitors of all ages and abilities are taken on an interactive journey through history to learn about American innovation and bravery.
The Intrepid Museum fulfills its mission to honor our heroes, educate the public and inspire our youth by connecting them to history through hands-on exploration while bridging the future by inspiring innovation.
The Intrepid Museum's new temporary exhibition, HUBBLE@25, has opened in the Space Shuttle Pavilion. The exhibition celebrates 25 years of scientific discovery and highlights original artifacts, amazing deep space images, artistic photographs and immersive experiences all related to the Hubble Space Telescope.
The exhibition also includes dramatic stories to engage visitors of all ages. Visitors will experience:
- An immersive audio-visual environment that shows how astronauts train in a large swimming pool, called the Neutral Buoyancy Lab.
- A hands-on interactive element that explores how the Hubble's different instruments and sensors "see" the universe.
|Youth (7-17) ||$24.00
|Child (3-6) || $17.00 (To purchase, please click here!)
- Ticket includes entrance to the Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Last Ticket sold one hour prior to closing.
- No refunds - no exceptions.