Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry
*Exclusive offer! FREE 9/11 Tribute Center ticket included with your purchase of a CitySightseeing Cruise ticket!
The fun and flexibility of hop-on, hop-off is now available by sea!
Explore Manhattan and Brooklyn by land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise. Enjoy the sights of NYC from the Hudson and East Rivers as your guide provides facts and stories about the city. Between hop-off stops by the World Financial Center, South Street Seaport , Times Square and DUMBO, Brooklyn you’ll be treated to views of the Manhattan skyline, a stop in front of the Statue of Liberty and a unique opportunity to sail under the Brooklyn Bridge.
• Unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center and more
• FREE admission to the 9/11 Tribute Center
• Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket)
• Professional tour guide narration
• Concessions available on board
• Newly refurbished vessels
• Hop-on, hop-off access at 4 locations:
- Pier 78 – Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center – One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
- Pier 11 – South Street Seaport, Wall Street, Battery Park, Titanic Memorial Park
- DUMBO, Brooklyn – Brooklyn Bridge Park, Jane’s Carousel, Grimaldi’s Pizza, River Café
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.
Pier 78 - 10am, 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
World Financial Center - 10:20am, 11:20am, 12:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm
DUMBO - 10:50am, 11:50am, 12:50pm, 1:50pm, 2:50pm, 3:50pm, 4:50pm
Pier 11 - 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
Gray Line New York