The best of the old and new converge in this exciting borough!
Visit Brooklyn to experience its rebirth and the new generation of Brooklynites contributing modern ideas on art, music, food, fashion and more. You’ll see aspects of Brooklyn’s previous golden age like the charming brownstones, the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge. Cross over from Manhattan on this tour for spectacular views of the city skyline at the historic Fulton Ferry Landing or catch sporting events and shows at the new Barclay’s Center.
• The only double-decker tour with hop-off stops in Brooklyn
• Double-decker views of: Prospect Park, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Promenade, Grand Army Plaza
• Hop-off to explore the Prospect Park Zoo, DUMBO and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
• Connections to/from the Downtown Tour
Downtown Tour Stop #11 (City Hall/ Brooklyn Bridge / World Trade Center - Park Row)
Departs daily at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
See the Brooklyn section of our All Loops Tour map for more details.
Terms and Conditions:
On-line tickets are non-refundable and can be redeemed up to ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
(Please be aware that day trips are NOT valid one year from the date of purchase.)
requiring special assistance such as an ADA-accessible bus is requested
to inform us at time of reservation and must notify us no later than 48
hours prior to departure.