The VIP treatment is yours with the most all-encompassing helicopter tour in Manhattan!
For the traveler that doesn’t want to miss a thing, the VIP Manhattan Tour covers it all for your sightseeing enjoyment! The tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and begins with a bird's-eye view of one of New York’s most iconic and beloved attractions, the Statue of Liberty. Continue towards the incredible Manhattan metropolis and take in aerial views of the Freedom Tower, Ground Zero, The Empire State Building, Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and all the towering skyscrapers of the New York City skyline! Your helicopter will fly along the Upper West Side, providing dazzling views of world famous Central Park, Yankee Stadium, and even a jaw-dropping panorama of the Palisades Mountains - exclusively available on the VIP tour! Other VIP tour exclusive sites include Staten Island, the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, and the colorful, world-famous Coney Island Beach and Amusement Park!
Safety is always top priority at Manhattan Helicopters. Each modern helicopter is equipped with comfortable seats, large windows, and BOSE noise-reduction headphones so that you can enjoy your time in the sky in comfort.
Treat yourself to the sightseeing experience of a lifetime. Book your VIP Manhattan Helicopter Tour today!
MINIMUM 4 PASSENGER PER RESERVATION.
Some of the sights you will see:
- The world-famous and colorful Coney Island Beach & Amusement Park
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge & Staten Island
- The jaw-dropping Palisades Mountains
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island & Governors Island
- 9/11 Memorial/Freedom Tower & Battery Park
- Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Yankee Stadium
- George Washington Bridge
- and more!
- ADDITIONAL $30.00 per person Heliport fee payable prior to boarding
- Bags and personal items are not allowed onboard (cameras only)
- Weight limit 350 lbs per passenger (all passengers are subject to a weight check prior to boarding)
- Seating in the helicopter is based on weight and balance
- Valid Government photo ID required for check-in
- Tour durations may vary based on flight routing and weather conditions
- Manhattan Helicopters reserves the right to amend the flight route without notice (flights will be altered during Yankee home games)
- Minimum of four (4) passengers per flight
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Management reserves the right to refuse boarding to a passenger or to upgrade passengers at anytime
- Passengers are subject to metal detector screenings prior to entering the Heliport
- No refunds
- No exceptions
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.