|Grand Central Audio Tour|
Terms and Conditions:
On-line tickets are non-refundable and can be redeemed up to ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
Any passenger requiring special assistance such as an ADA-accessible bus is requested to inform us at time of reservation and must notify us no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
Take a New York minute to explore one of the cities greatest historic buildings, Grand Central Terminal.
This self-guided audio tour starts out with a quick word from a surprise guest, welcoming you to New York and Grand Central followed by commentary from Danny Brucker, Grand Central's foremost historian. Throughout this 22 stop tour, you will listen to fascinating facts and spellbinding stories, taking you from the creation of Grand Central to present date with an emphasis on art, history, and architecture.
There is no time limit on this exciting 1 hour tour, so feel free to relax, have a coffee, or shop as you explore Grand Central at your own pace.
- Lightweight audio player similar to a cell phone
- Optional headset for CD quality sound
- Color map of Grand Central showing where the audio tour stops are located
- Tour is available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Japanese.
- Verbal description version of the tour for the visually impaired
- Induction loops for visitors with hearing aid devices
- "Fun Facts" Booklet
- Discount coupons for some Grand Central's shops/ restaurants