New York CityPASS packs six of New York's must-see attractions into a prepaid ticket booklet that fits easily into your pocket. With CityPASS, you save 46% off combined regular admissions and skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Buy now and save 46%
New York CityPASS has collected the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 46% less than the same tickets purchased separately. And CityPASS ticket holders skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
CityPASS also includes such helpful information as insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the date of first use.
New York CityPASS includes the following:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Option Ticket 1: Your choice of Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock®
- Option Ticket 2: Your choice of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (includes admission to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum) OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a two-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a two-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
Value - New York CityPASS saves visitors 46% off the combined regular admission prices at the participating attractions. Adults, $89 (a value of $166); youth, 6-17, $64 (a value of $122).
Flexibility - New York CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. But you won't need that much time. CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions that you can easily visit over a weekend - without feeling rushed. If you're planning more than a weekend visit, New York CityPASS allows you to see all the top sites and still have plenty of time left to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
Convenience - CityPASS e-tickets can be redeemed for ticket booklets at the first attraction visited. Simply present your e-ticket and receive a CityPASS in return.
Option Tickets - You choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit. You do not need to decide at the time of purchase which of the two attractions you want to visit.