Central Park is a enchanting and a walking tour is a great way to discover this masterpiece of American architecture. Central Park Sightseeing walking tour visits best known it's fountains, monuments, sculptures, bridges as well as some of ponds. Follow your experienced guide on the breezing paths and over the passages and through the archways, and learn Central Park's design and history.
Besides, on the itinerary, you will be informed about many movie scene locations that you've only been able to see in a screen. The walk tours are rated effortless and there are no tough hills.
Some of our walking tour spots:
- Wollman ice-skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- Dakota Building where Mia Farrow lives in Rosemary's Baby
- Tavern on the Green, used as a location in Ghostbusters and Wall Street
- Bethesda Fountain, as seen in Enchanted and Gossip Girl
- The Bandshell where Breakfast at Tiffany's and Kramer vs. Kramer were shot
- The Boathouse Café used for When Harry Met Sally and Sex and the City
- The Pond, which from in Home Alone II during the pigeon lady scene
- The Dairy, as beautiful Victorian gothic building, which is featured in Independence Day
- The Mall, also known as the literary walk is used for Vanilla Sky and Big Daddy
- The Bow Bridge, this white bridge was featured in films such as Autumn in New York and Little Manhattan
- The Conservatory where Stuart Little drove sail boats
Central Park Sightseeing walking tour's long is 2 hours . Let our entertaining and informative tours guides enlighten you about the anecdotes of distinguished Central Park. This is an experience you will remember for years..
These guided tours are held rain or shine, extreme weather conditions like heavy rain, strong winds of 35mph or more, heavy snow, and temperatures 24 degrees and below or 96 degrees and above.
Please remember to bring your cameras. You can't miss taking pictures of must-seen places in Central Park wonderland!