New York Pass is your free entry to over 70 attractions like the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, New York Skyride, Madame Tussaud's, Circle Line River Cruise, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center Tour, NBC Studio Tours, Food on Foot Tours, Top of the Rock™ Observation Deck, Wall St. Walks, CitySightseeing Cruises & many others. Visit as many attractions as you want, the more you see the more you save!
New York Pass includes:
$1,000+ worth of value
- Free 200+ page guidebook available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
- Great offers on theatre tickets, entry to special exhibitions, audio tours & discounts on shopping in Bloomingdale's and Macy's, and much more.
New York Pass Options
- NEW YORK PASS - 2 DAY - Adult $130 Child $110
- NEW YORK PASS - 3 DAY - Adult $180 Child $140
- NEW YORK PASS- 7 DAY - Adult $230 Child $165
Pick up locations:
Flagship Location: 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets), NY, NY 10036 - Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Port Authority Bus Terminal: 42nd Street (between 8th and 9th Avenue) - Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Grand Central Terminal (across from Grand Central Station): 125 Park Avenue (between 41st and 42nd Streets), NY, NY 10017 - Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Gift And Luggage Store: 34th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenue), NY, NY 10018 - Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Harley Davidson Visitor Center: 374 Broadway, NY, NY 10013 (Between Broadway and Lafayette) - Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Wellington Hotel Visitor Center: 155 West 55th, NY, NY 10019 (Between 6th and 7th Avenue) - Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Visitor Center at 5th Avenue: 381 5th Avenue, NY, NY 10018 (Between 35th and 36th Streets) - Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
B & H Super Store Visitor Center: 420 9th Avenue (between 34th Street and 9th Avenue), NY, NY 10001 - Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.