Fully-narrated double-decker bus tour of Downtown Manhattan. Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access with 21 convenient hop-off locations!
3 Ticket Options
– Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing!
Single Day Pass
– Use between 8am and 6pm on a single calendar day to enjoy even more savings!
24-Hour Downtown Tour + 1 Attraction
- Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing PLUS admission to one top New York City attraction of your choice!
Downtown Manhattan is the heart and soul of the “City that Never Sleeps,” which makes it the perfect place to experience New York City’s iconic sights! On our double-decker Downtown Tour, you’ll begin in world-famous Times Square, where bright lights and billboards set the scene for your one-of-a-kind adventure.
Let our professional, well-versed tour guides take you on a journey through other well-known Manhattan neighborhoods, like Greenwich Village, SoHo, the Financial District, Chinatown and the Lower East Side. Sit back and relax as you enjoy double-decker views of famous sights like the Empire State Building, the Flatiron Building, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, the Statue of Liberty and many more! Make sure to have your camera ready because photo ops are plentiful!
What makes this tour truly unique is that you can hop-off at any of our 21 optimally-located stops to explore iconic attractions up close. So enjoy the prime people-watching in Washington Square Park, step inside the lives of early 20th century immigrants at the Tenement Museum on the Lower East Side, or spend lunchtime in Chinatown for the best dumplings and bubble tea you’ve ever had!
The Downtown Tour + 1 Attraction pass also includes admission to one top attraction of your choice!
There’s no need to make your selection ahead of time; you can decide when you redeem your voucher in New York. Pick from one of the following top New York City attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Intrepid, Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Top of the Rock
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- The Cloisters Museum
- Central Park Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
- Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
The Downtown Tour is easy, flexible and packed with top attractions. Book your tour today to begin an extraordinary New York City vacation!
• Double-decker views of the Empire State Building, Times Square, One World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden and more!
• Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access lets you explore sights at your leisure!
• Iconic views of the Statue of Liberty from hop-off point in Battery Park!
• Connections to/from the Brooklyn Tour
• Option to select an add-on attraction to your tour
• Live tour guide and recorded narration available in 11 different languages
777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th St.)
Departs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (Every 20-25 minutes)
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy
1A. Times Square North – Corner of 47th & 7th Ave. (Olive Garden)
1B. Times Square South - 7th Ave. btw. 41st & 40th (566 7th Ave.)
1C. Port Authority Bus Terminal – 42nd St. btw. 8th & 9th Ave. (M42 bus stop)
2. Macy's - 34th & 7th Ave. (435 7th Ave.)
3. Empire State Building 1 - 34th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (22 W. 34th St.)
4. Empire State Building 2 - 32nd St. & 5th Ave. (320 5th Ave.)
5. Flat Iron District - 22nd St. & 5th Ave. (174 5th Ave.)
6. Union Square - 14th St. & 5th Ave. (7 West 14th St.)
7. Greenwich Village - 8th St. & 6th Ave. (60 W. 8th St.)
8. Soho - SW corner of Broadway & Spring St. (525 Broadway)
9. Chinatown/Little Italy - Broadway & Walker St. (401 Broadway)
10. City Hall/World Trade Center/Brooklyn Bridge/911 Tribute Center - Park Row btw. Beekman & Broadway (Transfer to/from Brooklyn Tour)
11. Battery Park/Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty Ferry - State & Bridge St. (Battery Park across from 17 State St.)
12. South Street Seaport - South St. btw John & Fulton St. (89 South St.)
13. Lower East Side - Grand & Allan St. (72 Allen St.)
14. East Village - 1st Ave. btw. St. Mark’s & 9th St. (144 1st Ave.)
15. United Nations - Corner of 45th St. & 1st Ave.
16. Waldorf Astoria Hotel - 49th St. btw. Lexington & Park Ave. (110 E. 49th St.)
17. Rockefeller Center/Radio City/Top of the Rock - 49th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (30 W. 49th St)
18. Central Park - Central Park S. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (Across from Plaza Hotel) (Transfer to/from Uptown Tour)
19. Park Central Hotel - 54th St. & 7th Ave. (844 7th Ave)
20. Winter Garden Theater - 50th St. & 7th Ave.
What is the difference between a 24-hour pass and a Single Day pass?
We’re glad you asked! A 24-hour pass is valid for a full 24 hours during the tour’s hours of operation (8 am - 6 pm, daily). You can start your tour on one calendar day and continue it the next calendar day, as long as you use it within 24 hours.
The Single Day pass allows you to save even more off the regular ticket price just by seeing it all in one calendar day. You can easily do the whole tour – and hop off at the sights that interest you – in a single day to save big!
What happens after I make my purchase?
After you complete your online purchase, you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation including a link to your online voucher will also be emailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. You will redeem this voucher at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. You can show your voucher on your mobile device or bring a printed copy. Please bring valid identification. Once you’ve redeemed your voucher, you can use your tickets to start your tour!
How long do I have to use my pass?
A 24-hour pass is valid for a full 24 hours during the tour’s hours of operation (8 am - 6 pm, daily) from the time you redeem your voucher. You can start your tour on one calendar day and continue it the next calendar day, as long as you use it within 24 hours. The Single Day pass is valid the for the calendar day that you redeem your voucher.
What does unlimited hop-on, hop-off access mean? Can I get off anywhere?
With unlimited hop-on, hop-off access you can hop off the bus at any of the designated tour stops along the route, spend time walking around or exploring attractions, and get back on the bus at the same stop or any of the other designated stops listed on our map. You can do this an unlimited number of times within the hours of the tour. You cannot hop off at locations other than our designated hop-on, hop-off tour stops.
Do I need to specify a date of travel?
No. When you start your order, you will have to choose the day you believe you are going to use the voucher. However, we do understand that plans change so you have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire. Please note, some of our partner attractions do require reservations – please refer to the tour details for more information.
Can I use my voucher to board the bus?
No. You must redeem your voucher at one of the visitor center locations
listed on your voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.
Where can I start the tour?
After redeeming your voucher, you may use your ticket(s) to board a bus and start your tour at any of the hop-on, hop-off stops. To see the full list of stops, view our map!
Is the tour commentary available in my language?
The Downtown tour of Manhattan has a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is also available in: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.
What time do buses start and stop?
8:00am - 6:00pm, daily.
How long does the tour take?
2.5 hours, not including optional time spent off the tour bus at hop-off locations.
How long will I have to wait for the next bus?
Downtown Tour buses run every 15-30 minutes. Please be advised that times can vary due to New York City traffic, particularly during rush hour.
How many hop-off stops are offered on the Downtown Tour?
The Downtown Tour has 21 unique hop-off locations conveniently located near top attractions like Times Square, the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and much more!