Fully-narrated double-decker bus tour of Uptown Manhattan. Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access with 20+ convenient hop-off locations!
3 Ticket Options
24-Hour Pass – Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing!
Single Day Pass – Use between 8am and 6pm on a single calendar day to enjoy even more savings!
24-Hour Uptown Tour + 1 Attraction - Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing PLUS admission to one top New York City attraction of your choice!
Grab your front row seat to one of NYC’s most dazzling neighborhoods, Uptown Manhattan! Uptown is known for the stunning architecture of the grand mansions and beautiful brownstones that surround one of the city’s most iconic destinations, Central Park. From the many performance halls to the famous Museum Mile, explore the neighborhood where art, history, music, and more come together!
Double decker buses are the best way to see the beautiful homes and famous attractions that Uptown Manhattan is famous for. You’ll have unbeatable, unobstructed views without the hassle of crowds, and a knowledgeable tour guide to provide all of the important details and history along the way!
Your tour begins just south of Central Park and will travel along the west side of Manhattan. Sights you’ll see along the way include Lincoln Center, the ornate Cathedral of St. John, Grant’s Tomb, and Columbia University. As your tour proceeds towards the Harlem neighborhood keep an eye out for the famous Apollo Theater, which to this day serves as a performance venue for many musical talents! The tour continues back down the east side of Manhattan, and here you’ll find the incredible stretch of 5th Avenue known as Museum Mile. Hop off to explore The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim, the Museum of the City of New York, or any of the other famous museums and fine art institutions along the way.
Our buses run every 25-30 minutes, so you can take your time visiting the museums, admiring the beautiful mansions, or exploring Central Park. However you decide to spend your day in Uptown Manhattan, you’re sure to have the experience of a lifetime.
The Uptown Tour + 1 Attraction pass also includes admission to one top attraction of your choice
! There’s no need to make your selection ahead of time; you can decide when you redeem your voucher in New York. Pick from one of the following top New York City attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Intrepid, Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Top of the Rock
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- The Cloisters Museum
- Central Park Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
- Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
Experience New York’s hub of art, culture, and music, book your Uptown Tour today!
• Fully-guided double-decker bus tour with 20+ hop-off stops
• Double-decker views of: Central Park, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Grant’s Tomb, Apollo Theater and more.
• Multiple hop-off points along Central Park and Museum Mile (home to Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, and more!)
• Option to select an add-on attraction to your tour
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options • Connections to/from the Downtown Tour
2 Hours (bus only. Does not include time spent at hop-off locations). Pass valid for 1 day.
8th Ave btw. 42nd & 43rd Streets, New York. NY 10036
Departs: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
20. Winter Garden Theater – 50th St. & 7th Ave (Olive Garden)
21. Hell’s Kitchen 42nd St. & 8th Ave. (263 W. 42nd St.)
22. Restaurant Row – 46th St. & 8th Ave
23. Theatre District South 50th St. & 8th Ave. (828 8th Ave.)
24. 24. Theatre District North - 55th St. & 8th Ave. (936 8th Ave.)
25. Columbus Circle - 60th St. & Central Park W. (Across from Trump International)
26. Lincoln Center - 63rd St. & Broadway (1900 Broadway)
27. The Dakota/Strawberry Fields - 72nd St. & Central Park W. (M10 bus)
28. American Museum of Natural History - 80th St. & Central Park W. (Across from museum)
29. Quality Inn/ Hotel Newton - Broadway btw. 93rd & 94th St. (M104 bus stop)
30. Upper West Side - 104th St. & Amsterdam – Bloomingdale Playground (M7, M11 bus stops)
31. Cathedral of St. John the Divine - 112th St. & Amsterdam
32. Grant's Tomb - 122nd Riverside Dr. North (Across from Grant’s Tomb)
33. Apollo Theater - 125th St. btw Frederick Douglas & Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. across from theater (M100 bus stop)
34. Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market - 116th St. & Malcolm X Blvd
35. Museum of the City of New York - 103rd St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
36. Smithsonian Museum of Design/Jewish Museum - 92nd St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
37. Guggenheim Museum - 89th St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
38. Metropolitan Museum of Art - 5th Ave. btw. 82nd & 83rd St. (Across from museum)
39. Frick Collection/Whitney Museum - 72nd St. & 5th Ave (Across from museum)
40. Central Park Zoo - 65th St. & 5th Ave. (Park entrance)
41. Central Park - Central Park S. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (Across from Plaza Hotel)
42. Park Central Hotel - 54th St. & 7th Ave. (844 7th Ave)
43. Winter Garden Theater - 50th St. & 7th Ave.
What happens after I make my purchase?
After you complete your online purchase, you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation including a link to your online voucher will also be emailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. You will redeem this voucher at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. You can show your voucher on your mobile device or bring a printed copy. Please bring valid identification. Once you’ve redeemed your voucher, you can use your tickets to start your tour!
How long do I have to use my pass?
Your Uptown Bus Tour pass is valid for 24 consecutive hours from the time you redeem your voucher in New York City.
What does unlimited hop-on, hop-off access mean? Can I get off anywhere?
With unlimited hop-on, hop-off access you can hop off the bus at any of the designated tour stops along the route, spend time walking around or exploring attractions, and get back on the bus at the same stop or any of the other designated stops listed on our map. You can do this an unlimited number of times within the hours of the tour. You can not hop off at locations other than our designated hop-on, hop-off tour stops.
Do I need to specify a date of travel?
No. When you start your order, you will have to choose the day you believe you are going to use the voucher. However, we do understand that plans change so you have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire. Please note, some of our partner attractions do require reservations – please refer to the tour details for more information.
Can I use my voucher to board the bus?
No. You must redeem your voucher at one of the visitor center locations listed on your voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.
Where can I start the tour?
After redeeming your voucher, you may use your ticket(s) to board a bus and start your tour at any of the hop-on, hop-off stops. To see the full list of stops, view our map.
Is the tour commentary available in my language?
The Uptown Tour of Manhattan features a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is also available in: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.
What time do buses start and stop?
9:00am - 5:00pm, daily
How long does the tour take?
About 2 hours, not including optional time spent off the tour bus at hop-off locations.
How long will I have to wait for the next bus?
Uptown Tour buses run every 15-30 minutes. Please be advised that times can vary due to New York City traffic, particularly during rush hour.
How many hop-off stops are offered on the Uptown Tour?
The Uptown Tour has 23 unique hop-off locations conveniently located near top attractions like Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, the American Museum of Natural History, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine.