Fully-narrated double-decker bus tour of Uptown Manhattan. Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access with 20+ convenient hop-off locations!
3 Ticket Options
24-Hour Pass – Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing!
Single Day Pass – Use between 8am and 6pm on a single calendar day to enjoy even more savings!
24-Hour Uptown Tour + 1 Attraction - Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing PLUS admission to one top New York City attraction of your choice!
Grab your front row seat to one of NYC’s most dazzling neighborhoods, Uptown Manhattan! Uptown is known for the stunning architecture of the grand mansions and beautiful brownstones that surround one of the city’s most iconic destinations, Central Park. From the many performance halls to the famous Museum Mile, explore the neighborhood where art, history, music, and more come together!
Double decker buses are the best way to see the beautiful homes and famous attractions that Uptown Manhattan is famous for. You’ll have unbeatable, unobstructed views without the hassle of crowds, and a knowledgeable tour guide to provide all of the important details and history along the way!
Your tour begins just south of Central Park and will travel along the west side of Manhattan. Sights you’ll see along the way include Lincoln Center, the ornate Cathedral of St. John, Grant’s Tomb, and Columbia University. As your tour proceeds towards the Harlem neighborhood keep an eye out for the famous Apollo Theater, which to this day serves as a performance venue for many musical talents! The tour continues back down the east side of Manhattan, and here you’ll find the incredible stretch of 5th Avenue known as Museum Mile. Hop off to explore The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim, the Museum of the City of New York, or any of the other famous museums and fine art institutions along the way.
Our buses run every 25-30 minutes, so you can take your time visiting the museums, admiring the beautiful mansions, or exploring Central Park. However you decide to spend your day in Uptown Manhattan, you’re sure to have the experience of a lifetime.
The Uptown Tour + 1 Attraction pass also includes admission to one top attraction of your choice
! There’s no need to make your selection ahead of time; you can decide when you redeem your voucher in New York. Pick from one of the following top New York City attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Intrepid, Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Top of the Rock
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- The Cloisters Museum
- Central Park Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
- Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
Experience New York’s hub of art, culture, and music, book your Uptown Tour today!
• Fully-guided double-decker bus tour with 20+ hop-off stops
• Double-decker views of: Central Park, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Grant’s Tomb, Apollo Theater and more.
• Multiple hop-off points along Central Park and Museum Mile (home to Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, and more!)
• Option to select an add-on attraction to your tour
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options • Connections to/from the Downtown Tour