90-minute sightseeing cruise with 4 hop-off locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Plus FREE ticket to the 9/11 Tribute Center.
There’s no better way to see New York City’s stunning skyline than from the water! Climb aboard the CitySightseeing Ferry for an adventure filled with opportunities to see iconic landmarks and explore top attractions.
This fully-narrated harbor cruise is led by a professional guide who is eager to share classic New York experiences with you! You’ll stop in front of the Statue of Liberty, sail under the Brooklyn Bridge and have plenty of time to snap photos of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, the South Street Seaport, and the Manhattan skyline in all its glory.
Your exploration can continue on land at 4 hop-off locations: Pier 78, World Financial Center, Pier 11 and DUMBO, Brooklyn. At Pier 78 in Midtown Manhattan, discover the wonder of Times Square and the Theater District. At the World Financial Center stop, use your included 9/11 Tribute Center ticket for admission to this moving memorial. Then head on to Pier 11 for a look at Manhattan’s infamous Wall Street before hitting DUMBO for a slice of Grimaldi’s Pizza and more breathtaking views of of the skyline from Brooklyn Bridge Park.
For a unique and memorable tour of the Big Apple, book your CitySightseeing Ferry Tour today!
• Incredible views of the Manhattan skyline, including landmarks like the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and One World Trade Center.
• FREE admission to the 9/11 Tribute Center.
• Live tour guide.
• Climate-controlled interiors and comfortable outdoor decks.
• Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket).
• Hop-on, hop-off access at 4 locations:
- Pier 78 – Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center – One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
- Pier 11 – South Street Seaport, Wall Street, Battery Park, Titanic Memorial Park
- DUMBO, Brooklyn – Brooklyn Bridge Park, Jane’s Carousel, Grimaldi’s Pizza, River Café
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.
*If CitySightseeing hop-on/hop-off cruise booked by the charter and group sales department, the free 9/11 Tribute Center ticket is not valid.
*Please note that hop-on/hop-off sightseeing ferry privileges not valid for groups of 10 or more.
Pier 78 - 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
World Financial Center - 10:20am, 11:20am, 12:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm
DUMBO - 10:50am, 11:50am, 12:50pm, 1:50pm, 2:50pm, 3:50pm, 4:50pm
Pier 11 - 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
Departs: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (See schedule above for times at each location)
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Simply show the voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy to any of the departure locations to board the ferry.