Guided tour of the Bronx with unlimited hop-on hop-off access
Just north of Manhattan, arts & culture thrive in the “Boogie Down” borough - The Bronx! The rich history of this incredible neighborhood makes the Bronx a fantastic destination for music lovers, sports fanatics, artists, history buffs, and first-time visitors alike. Hop on the New York Sightseeing Bronx Tour for a sightseeing adventure unlike any other.
The Bronx is famously known as the birthplace of hip hop music, and in the Harlem neighborhood the arts & music scene is still thriving! Tour highlights include the Apollo Theater music hall, and the Hostos Center for Arts & Culture. Hop off to visit the Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market to browse authentic, handmade African crafts and clothing. It is the perfect spot to find that unique souvenir!
The Bronx is also home to the winningest team in Major League Baseball history, the New York Yankees! See the old stadium grounds where much of the history took place, including the legendary careers of Babe Ruth and Joe DiMaggio. Be sure not to miss the new stadium, which was built in 2009 and is now the most expensive baseball park ever built!
Be a part of the history and culture of the Bronx. Book your Bronx Tour today!
• Fully-guided double-decker bus tour with 3 hop-off stops
• The birthplace of hip hop music
• Double-decker views of the Apollo Theater, Hostos Center for Art and Culture, and Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market
• Hop-off to explore Yankee Stadium - Home to the 27-time World Series Champions
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
• Connections to/from the Uptown Tour
122 Street (Grant's Tomb)
Departs: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)