Inside Broadway Tour is an exciting 2 hour walking tour of New York's Theater District. The tour explores not only the history of the Broadway Theater but tells you the backstage stories that make them come alive! Find out what it's really like to be a Broadway actor as you visit these historic theaters and learn their secrets from an Actors perspective.
- Discover how Times Square transformed a Horse trading district into the Entertainment Capital of the World!
- Learn about the audition process and hear the behind the scenes story of what it takes to make it in the business.
- See how some theaters evolved after the Great Depression to become Radio and Television studios. Find out where the Tonight Show first aired.
- Walk the edge of notorious Hell's Kitchen and hear how a "Real" West Side Story took place just blocks from the theater in which it was playing.
- Other highlights include: Shubert Alley, Sardi's, 42nd Street, The Edison Hotel, "Smokey Mary's" church and the George M Cohan statue. As well as many surprises along the way.
Broadway and 46th Street
Daily at 4:00 pm
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.